The concept of sign-guide is the eliminate the need of hearing in order to enjoy the art. Using the signal reception previously installed before a work, exhibition or theater, sign-guides play automatically the corresponding content with sign language subtitling (with or without audio).
Such signal reception can be controlled or left freely to the proximity of the visitor.
In Fabulor we firmly believe that the world of art, architecture or the knowledge offered by the museums or monuments must be within the reach of everyone. Thanks to our obsession with new technologies we have developed a special program based on our Webinars.
- No limit of receivers per transmitter.
- Dual way of playing contents: automatic detection or manual introduction with the
- digital keyboard.
- Touch Screen, without buttons.
- Support RFID automatic detection and playing contents
- Earphone or inner speaker output
- Up to 10 languages
- Integrated Lithium battery for 5 hours continuous video playing
- USD connection 2.0 for updates and contents
- Slim design and nice looking. Very small size.
||4.2 inches touch screen (238 x 480)
||true color LCD for text, pictures or video
||Audio, Video, Pictures
||Earphone (3.5mm) or Speaker
||138mm x 78mm x 14mm
||200 grams (battery integrated)