Thanks to our obsession with new technologies applied to the museums, we have developed a special program of webinars, adapted to each of our clients.
The concept of creation of webinars is the extension of the study and breakdown of a work, a monument in ruins and its reconstruction in images, or visits of the origin of animals in their original habitat... Information that can display becomes unlimited.
Our company works the global concept of each museum, from filming, images in 3D and 2D, aid drawings, maps, content, scripts, translations and voiceovers, helping in the design and preparation of webinars for different types of public.
- No limit of receivers per transmitter.
- Dual way of playing contents: automatic detection or manual introduction with the digital keyboard.
- Touch Screen, without buttons.
- Support RFID automatic detection and playing contents
- Earphone or inner speaker output
- Up to 10 languages
- Integrated Lithium battery for 5 hours continuous video playing
- USD connection 2.0 for updates and contents
- Slim design and nice looking. Very small size.
||4.2 inch Touchscreen (238 x 480)
||True color LCD for text, pictures or video
||Audio, Video, Pictures
||Earphone (3.5mm) or Speaker
||138mm x 78mm x 14mm
||200 grams (battery integrated)